Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Welcome Friends



This is a new experience for me. I am not sure where to start. So I will just start somewhere so that I can get started. I have photographed some interesting creatures. Some I could not find now, but I will show you a few to get started.


I am on 'vacation' right now from school. All the children have gone home until April 13. I have to get ready now for next term. A new theme must be made with all new decorations for the class. I have been considering a theme of "Wise Up!", but am still open for suggestions.

The last few days I have been resting and doing some baking. I made snickerdoodles, Choc Chip Banana Muffins, Deep fried Toffee Apples (Chinese recipe), and Korean Barbecue Chicken. It was quite an experience. Some things I have frozen so that I have goodies for a while.

Please pray for help in the school. Also at the mission we are praying for God's Divine Intervention in preparing for our Big Move. The Devil has put many obstacles in the way. But we are trusting in God to have His Way.

I will say good bye for now, and add more when there is more.

1 comment:

Faith said...

Yay!!! Welcome to Blogworld! I'm excited that you will seem a little closer to us, a little more a part of our everyday lives. * hugs *