Friday, March 28, 2008

Busy Fixing up the Dormitory



This week everyone has been busy mowing, raking, gardening, organizing, washing windows, and repairing. Today, I have been asked to put together and figure out what is needed to get nice clean curtains for all the rooms. We will change the fittings to use only curtains to hang on a bar, rather than all those hooks and wheels. Someone will be busy sewing quite a few pair of curtains to fit the bars. That someone won't be me, cause I don't sew. I hope you all have a nice Friday evening. Thanks for all your comments.

2 comments:

Belinda said...

Hi!! I'm glad to see you have a blog. It will be nice to keep up with what is happening in your life.

Anonymous said...

Hi, Tab. I'm already enjoying your blog. It seems like you're a little closer now. Love ya lots. Alicia says while we are praying for our food, "You didn't pray for Tabby". We laugh and say "and help Tabby". She is very careful to pray for you often. She reminds us mid prayer of everyone else we forgot.