Here are some more pictures of the class theme for this new term. The owls add a bit of color, Faith. Also the name tags on the offices have owls on them.
This is the 1000s club. When a student receives ten 100% on his/her tests, then they are entered into the 1000s club. These students have made it in the first term. We hope to quickly add more names this term.
Tabitha, hello from Sara (Fritz) Derscheid. Do you remember me from PVCA in the fall of 1988? I was a jr, think you were a senior. Anyway, so happy to happen upon your blog. I'll be adding the link to my missions blog section so I can keep up :) I feel compelled to share your plea for teachers with someone here at our church and I will also mention your deputation to Mikel Peck, who is our church missionary leader. Would you be coming to Indiana? That's where we are now.
2 comments:
Tabitha, hello from Sara (Fritz) Derscheid. Do you remember me from PVCA in the fall of 1988? I was a jr, think you were a senior. Anyway, so happy to happen upon your blog. I'll be adding the link to my missions blog section so I can keep up :) I feel compelled to share your plea for teachers with someone here at our church and I will also mention your deputation to Mikel Peck, who is our church missionary leader. Would you be coming to Indiana? That's where we are now.
Hey! It's lookin' good! Hopefully you'll soon have some wise guys. :)
Post a Comment